- Your partner tells you they’re unhappy and want out of your relationship
- A good friend ghosts you
- You’re fired or laid off from your job
- When you feel stuck in the same pattern
- It’s time for a career move but you don’t know which direction to take
- You want to change your relationship status but are scared to take the next step
- You’re doing all the things but feel like something is missing
I’m here to hold a safe space as you navigate the ins-and-outs of a life that’s changing. Let’s discover what you really want your life to look like without any judgement, “shoulds” or shame. You can create a life that’s in alignment with your deepest truth. You are the expert on your own life and I want to help you learn how to trust your own inner guidance, strength and intuition.
I use my emotional and intuitive intelligence to look at what patterns are at work in your life. Many of these patterns are unconscious and didn’t start with you but stretch back generations. Together we’ll unravel what’s not working AND gather the tools and strategies that will help you move forward.
What does a session with me look like?
The first thing I’m going to do is ask, “What can I help you with today?”
I’m here to hold a space for YOU. No judgment about ANYTHING you’re going through, feel or want to do.
First and foremost, this is your time to be truly listened to and supported.
After I ask what I can help with a client will tell me a bit about their life, why they’ve come to me and what they need help with.
THEN, I start to ask questions.
Whether you know or it not you already have everything you need to get through whatever challenge is in front of you. Sometimes you just need someone to reframe the situation back to you and that shifts the way you see what’s in front of you. Sometimes you have a hard time giving yourself permission to do what you want to do and you just need someone else to verify that you’re on track.
As I ask more questions, I use my emotional intuition to form some ideas of what’s going on. I’ll ask you to try them on for size and see what resonates. That could look like taking a deep breath or describing any sensations you’re feeling as we unwind what’s happening in your world. As we talk and land on what’s true for you, it’s a little bit like puzzle pieces coming together. You’ll feel and know that we’re hitting the real issue.
Some other tools in my toolbox look like:
- Taking you through a short guided meditation
- Reminding you that it didn’t start with you and looking at ancestral patterns
- Having you imagine the person you need to talk to is next to you and letting yourself say everything you want to
- Finding parts of yourself that have been abandoned and giving them a seat at the table
As we close the session together, I’ll use my intuition to see if there’s any other information to offer and if there is “homework” that will help you continue to integrate the work we’ve done.
Book a free 30 minute call with me and let’s talk.